1. I would leave the message alone and delete it
2. I would try to convince him not to go because the guy might be a convicted felon
3. I would tell him that I am GHETTO and that i don't have a home and i don't believe in party's
4. I would just leave the sweepstakes alone because on line, all the sweepstakes are just attempts at identity theft
2. I would try to convince him not to go because the guy might be a convicted felon
3. I would tell him that I am GHETTO and that i don't have a home and i don't believe in party's
4. I would just leave the sweepstakes alone because on line, all the sweepstakes are just attempts at identity theft

3 comments:
hey zup??? it's me Niki comment me back or else!!!! i need to bet lucero soo don't comment her!!!!!
talk 2 me plz!!!
lol
hey i was just messing around w/t that other message, your sooo cool!!!! lucero didn't get a message n she's mad !!!
Post a Comment